Monday, September 29, 2008

Mabon Pagan Pride Day Western Massachusetts

What a wonderful event yesterday. And a perfect day for my re-entry into the Faire World! After closing my stores a few years ago I wondered if I would ever begin again. And now I have! I spent the last month and more sewing and sculpting, creating and crafting. I packed everything up in totes and carted it off to the Western Massachusetts Pagan Pride Day. Sposored by Spirals at UMass Amherst. My booth was positioned so that I had a perfect view of the stage. The performers - Gypsy Nomads (magical and mesmerizing) and Kelliana (Pagan en'chant'ress) were wonderful! I had wonderful and Gracious Faire Neighbours -The Fine Folks from The Witchs Wart - Alison and Russell. Their booth held many delightful things, and they were giving out the most marvelous Pagan Packs - cellophane bags with free incense, business cards and info about several Pagan businesses. I will be adding some links from the pack soon! Thank you to everyone who purchased an item from me and to all of you who signed my mailing list. Blessings of the seasonin the light of a new moon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day, Karen! I'm glad your biz is back.

--Matt